If you need to cancel your class for any reason the following cancellation fees will apply:
If the date of your cancellation request is more than 30 days prior to the start of the class you will receive a full refund of all fees paid.
Any cancellations between 15 and 30 days of the start of the class will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the class fees.
Cancellations within 15 days of the start of the class will be subject to the full class fees.
An alternate student may be sent to the class in place of the cancelled student without incurring additional charges or cancellation fees.
Free PMP® Class Terms
You will be eligible for free tuition if you recommend 5 or more students to attend our PMP training and they register for the same class as you. Steps as follows:
- Register for a scheduled PMP class, OR you may request training dates based on your convenience and availability and register for that class instead.
- Recommend 5 or more colleagues to attend the SAME class.
- Have your 5+ colleagues register for the exact same class as yourself (same date and location).
- After your colleagues have registered for the class you should send an email to email@example.com, state that you are applying for the Free PMP Promotion and mention the names of all colleagues.
- Your colleagues and yourself must then attend the class.
- On the first day of class your instructor will verify that you and all of your colleagues attended the 1st day of class and will notify 1st Choice Customer Service.
- You will then receive an immediate refund of your entire course fees (this may take up to 7 days to process depending on the financial institution).
- Please note that:
- At least 5 (or more) colleagues need to be recommended by yourself
- All colleagues need to register and attend the same class as yourself (6 in total including yourself)
- If you have recommended more than 5 colleagues then as long as 5 colleagues and you have attend the class the promotion will be honored
- No shows will invalidate the promotion
- Partial credit cannot be given
- Only 1 person per group can receive the free training. For example: if 2 people recommends the same 5 students then only one person will receive the free tuition.
Money Back Guarantee Terms
You can receive an entire refund of the class fee paid if you fail three attempts at taking the PMP exam within 90 calendar days of the end of the end of your class. This guarantee is to ensure that you have done enough studying before taking the exam, and so you must meet the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Only the 4-day in-class live instructor training qualifies for the Money Back Guarantee. 2-day and virtual classes do NOT qualify for the money back guarantee.
- You must attend the entire class. Absences of more than 1 hour in total during the entire training will nullify the guarantee.
- You must take all 3 attempts at the PMP exam within 90 calendar days of the end of the class.
- For each exam attempt you must have taken at least 3 full practice mock exams from our exam simulation partner (9 practice exams in total) with an average score of 75% or higher. We will verify the practice exams and scores.
- You will contact us for additional help on topics that you are weak in. We have instructors to help you until you pass.
If you follow our training program, tips and advice the chances of failing are very low. However if you meet all the above criteria and still fail the exam after 3 attempts then we will simply refund the entire course fees back to you.