Free PMP® Class Terms
You can receive an entire refund of the class fee paid if you fail three attempts at taking the PMP exam within 90 calendar days of the end of the end of your class. This guarantee is to ensure that you have done enough studying before taking the exam, and so you must meet the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Only the 4-day in-class live instructor training qualifies for the Money Back Guarantee. 2-dayand virtual classes do NOT qualify for the money back guarantee.
- You must attend the entire class. Absences of more than 1 hour in total during the entiretraining will nullify the guarantee.
- You must take all 3 attempts at the PMP exam within 90 calendar days of the end of the class.
- For each exam attempt you must have taken at least 3 full practice mock exams from our examsimulation partner (9 practice exams in total) with an average score of 75% or higher. We willverify the practice exams and scores.
- You will contact us for additional help on topics that you are weak in. We have instructors tohelp you until you pass.
- If you follow our training program, tips and advice the chances of failing are very low. However, if you meet all the above criteria and still fail the exam after 3 attempts then we will simply refund the entire course fees back to you.
Copyright © 1997–2018 1st Choice Project Management Training. All rights reserved.
PMP, CAPM, PMI and PMBOK are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI R.E.P Provider ID: 4302