You can receive an entire refund of the class fee paid if you fail all three attempts at taking the PMP exam within 90 calendar days from the end of your class. This guarantee is to ensure that you have done enough studying before taking the exam. You must meet the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Only the 4-day live instructor training qualifies for the Money Back Guarantee. The 2-day, 3-day and Video On Demand training do NOT qualify for the money back guarantee.
- You must attend the entire class. Absences of more than one hour in total during the entire training will nullify the guarantee.
- You must have taken all three attempts at the PMP exam within 90 calendar days from the end of your class.
- For each PMP exam attempt you must have taken at least three full 230 minute (180 question) mock exams from our exam simulator (nine full practice exams in total) with an average score of 75% or higher. We will verify that you have taken all practice exams and scores.
- You will contact us for additional help on topics that you are weak in. We have instructors to help you until you pass.
- If you follow our training program, tips and advice the chances of failing are very low. However, if you meet all the above criteria and still fail the exam after 3 attempts then we will simply refund the entire course fees back to you.