At 1st Choice Project Management Training we offer a variety of Management and Leadership classes in addition to PMP® and CAPM® training help you throughout your career. In addition we can develop an entire Management and Training curriculum specifically tailored for your organization. While most of our Management and Leadership classes are on-site corporate training we can offer group training with a minimum number of attendees. Generally, the minumim number of attendees would need to be between four and six depending on the location, length and topics.
All of our Management and Leadership classes meet the PMI's Talent Triangle requirements for PDU's needed as continuing education to keep the PMP® Certification.
A sample of our course offerings are listed below:
Technical Project Management:
- Excel yourself in Project Management
- Critical components of a successful project
- Engage your stakeholders
- Effective communication
- Conflict management
- Effective team building - Strategies for remote teams
- Lessons Learned and how to act upon them!
- Effective meeting strategies
- Managing and leading people through Change
- Train your Senior Management
- Soft skills all leaders must have
- Emotional intelligence & empathy
- Motivation & engagement
- Critical thinking
- Working with people and building trust
- Effective delegation, coaching and giving feedback
Strategic and Business Management:
- Fundamentals of strategic planning, analysis and alignment
- Benefits management & realization
- Aligning projects with organizational strategy
- Business models and structures
- Benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Customer relationship and satisfaction
- SWOT analysis
- Project recovery
Please contact us for more information
Copyright © 1997–2018 1st Choice Project Management Training. All rights reserved.
PMP, CAPM, PMI and PMBOK are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI R.E.P Provider ID: 4302