Flexible 2-4 hour sessions over evenings and weekends (35 hours total).
You have the flexibility to work with your busy schedule to take classes in batches, when you want to.
Topics are taught regularly throughout the week, you choose when you wish to attend.
Once registered we will work with you to develop a training schedule unique to you.
Here are some of the many benefits you will receive in our PMP exam prep class:
- Instructor-led course taught by veteran instructors
- Satisfies 35 contact hours required by PMI
- Guaranteed to run on dates listed
- Post-class tutoring support and application assistance
- PMP Training Manual
- Supplemental training materials
- PMP exercises and games
- PMP training aids
- Over 2,000 PMP exam prep sample questions
- Unlimited access to our PMP exam simulator
- Access to additional web-based video lectures
Copyright © 1997–2018 1st Choice Project Management Training. All rights reserved.
PMP, CAPM, PMI and PMBOK are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI R.E.P Provider ID: 4302